Friday 20 August 2010

On my wish list . . .

I've lost count of the amount of times i have been into Office to try these boots on. I'm absolutely in love with them, but at £140 they are just out of my budget. I have tried them on with skirts and skinnies and i just can't manage to find a flaw in them. Perfect for winter, funky for summer. They would look so much better in my closet than on the shop shelf! 

I would love to say that i have nearly saved enough money to buy them, but that would be a lie. I haven't saved a penny, it just isn't in my nature. I see something i like, i buy it (if i can afford it). I see something i look but can't afford it, then I moan about it. I think these boots might be the purchase to change my ways however. If i don't get to take them home soon i think my moaning may turn into sobbing. 

(picture office.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment